PHP-Programmer (m/f) in E-Commerce wanted
Location: Hamburg or Home Office
E-Commerce with Passion
With a lot of fun and success, we have been working on the mission of designing, realising and implementing e-commerce solutions for many years.
Our best-known projects include Tennis-Point.de, Agelsport.de and Ragman.de – in the B2B area, we serve larger medium-sized companies such as the electrical goods wholesaler Adalbert Zajadacz and the stainless steel trading company Voß Edelstahl.
What’s your passion?
You are excited about e-commerce? Have you already worked enthusiastically on websites, online shops, or other web apps?
Do you want to help us step on the gas for our demanding, internationally active clients in the B2B and B2C sectors?
As a PHP-Programmer in E-Commerce you actively support the successful projects of our customers.
This includes for example:
- Develop individual features and enhancements for the online shops and e-commerce platforms of our customers (mainly OXID eShop)
- Provide the back-end functionalities
- Programm of modules in PHP
- Provide back-end information for usage by web-designers using the template-engine smarty
- You will work in a small, interdisciplinary team together with the graphics, back-end, front-end departments as well as with project management. This work will be long term and with a few selected clients.
What we want from you
Experience in web development and e-commerce, in particular with previous knowledge of online stores would be advantageous. Have you already worked with the standard e-commerce solution OXID eShop? As an OXID enterprise partner agency and OXID hosting partner, OXID plays an essential role at top concepts.
Similar skills that you may have gained in relation to e-commerce and e-shop solutions, such as with Magento, Shopware or xt:Commerce, would also arouse our interest.
You have completed training or a degree in this area, such as in informatics, media design, etc.? Even better!
But above all, you should enjoy and be interested in web development and tricky tasks related to online shopping, logistics processes and payments as well as the market developments and daily challenges of e-commerce.
Your talent for cultivated communication on (German or English), we build ahead.
Not up for applications?
We aren’t either!
For us, what is important is the person, their attitude and their experience.
So just send us an email:
- What have you already done?
- Where can we see it?
- What are you good at?
- Source examples?
Then we’ll give you a call! Mobile? Skype? Landline?
Then we’ll invite you for a chat.
In the mood for a top employer?
We and our team are too!
- Workspaces with modern furnishings on the 14th floor of the Channel Tower (right at the top)
- Excellent compensation
- Post-employment benefits
- Health and accident insurance
- HVV ProfiCard (highly convenient)
- Parking space (you’ve got to provide your own car though)
- Fresh fruit, the best coffee and tea at work (we eat pizza, too)
- Opportunity to participate in education, training, and conferences, such as training to be an OXID-certified engineer (m/f)
- Option to work from home upon agreement
top concepts was in 2015 honoured as a Recognised Good Employer and as a kununu Top Company.